CoinAgenda Europe is a new conference that combines the historic mission of CoinAgenda and BitAngels to connect and inform investors and entrepreneurs in the bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors with three first-of-a-kind, mini-conferences within the main event:
- Coin Agenda for Family Offices is a half-day event targeting the needs of family offices, sovereign wealth funds, professional money managers and mainstream investors who are new to the digital asset and blockchain sectors.
- Coin Agenda: Friendly Jurisdictions is a half-day event highlighting the issues and opportunities for nations, states and territories looking to increase employment and living standards by embracing the nascent multi-billion-dollar blockchain industry (before it becomes a trillion-dollar sector). Economic development, legal and regulatory experts from around the globe, including traditional tax havens in Europe, Asia and the Caribbean, will take place in this first-ever debate on how each jurisdiction stacks up in terms of tax incentives, reasonable regulation, educated workforce, and lifestyle/cost of living for founders and employees.
- Learn valuable new skills
- Increase your awareness of other start-ups
- Network with other crypto professionals