CoinAgenda Caribbean is a new conference that combines the historic mission of CoinAgenda and BitAngels to connect and inform investors and entrepreneurs in the bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors with three first-of-a-kind, mini-conferences within the main event:
- Coin Agenda for Family Offices is a half-day event targeting the needs of family offices, sovereign wealth funds, professional money managers and mainstream investors who are new to the digital asset and blockchain sectors.
- Coin Agenda: Friendly Jurisdictions is a half-day event highlighting the issues and opportunities for nations, states and territories looking to increase employment and living standards by embracing the nascent multi-billion-dollar blockchain industry (before it becomes a trillion-dollar sector). Economic development, legal and regulatory experts from around the globe, including traditional tax havens in Europe, Asia and the Caribbean, will take place in this first-ever debate on how each jurisdiction stacks up in terms of tax incentives, reasonable regulation, educated workforce, and lifestyle/cost of living for founders and employees.
- Crypto-Caribbean is a half-day event celebrating innovation and opportunity in the greater Caribbean region, from Barbados to Belize, with a special emphasis on opportunities in host territory, Puerto Rico.
CoinAgenda Caribbean is also strategically timed to fall immediately after the annual Puerto Rico Investment Summit (PRIS), which is put on by the Puerto Rico Office of Economic Development, March 1-3, at the same venue. It is the premier conference on investing in Puerto Rico and its speakers have included the Governor of Puerto Rico, billionaire investor John Paulson and many more. It is also a one-stop event for learning about the unique tax incentives for investors residing in Puerto Rico, including being the only place in the world where US citizens can pay zero taxes on their worldwide capital gains, and 4 percent corporate tax for software and services companies.
- Learn valuable new skills
- Increase your awareness of other start-ups
- Network with other crypto professionals